What We Do
LWOB is committed to practical, concrete programming that has an observable and measurable impact and results. We strive to make our programming interactive, engaging and effective.
Our work encompasses several different programmatic approaches:
- Trial Advocacy Training
- Community Outreach Projects
- Mediation, Negotiation and Consensus Building, Access to Justice
- Impartial Trial Observation
- Legislative Workshops
- Justice Sector Symposia
- Civic Education and Research
- Technical Assistance and Capacity Building (Electoral Roadmaps, Case Digests, Bench Books)
- Policy Guidance and capacity building for judges, magistrates, prosecutors, public defenders and law enforcement.
Where We Work
LWOB has projects in Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America.
WHERE WE WORK